In collaboration with the AIRR Community and in response to the AIRR Community's call for sharing COVID-19 related AIRR-seq data the iReceptor Project has prepared an iReceptor Turnkey Repository and the project team is curating public COVID-19 data in an AIRR COVID-19 repository on behalf of the community. This repository is searchable using the iReceptor Gateway.
If you have or know of any public COVID-19 AIRR-seq data please contact us at email@example.com. If you are interested in tracking the research on COVID-19, and in particular those studies that are producing AIRR-seq data, please follow along on the b-t.cr Wiki on COVID-19 public data. This area is evolving fast, so please let us know if there are any papers or data sets available.
AIRR-seq data from the following papers are available in the AIRR COVID-19 repository:
- Nielsen, S. et al. B cell clonal expansion and convergent antibody responses to SARS-CoV-2. Research Square (Preprint). DOI.
- Minervina, A. et al. Longitudinal high-throughput TCR repertoire profiling reveals the dynamics of T cell memory formation after mild COVID-19 infection. bioRxiv (Preprint). DOI.
- Galson, J. et al. Deep sequencing of B cell receptor repertoires from COVID-19 patients reveals strong convergent immune signatures. bioRxiv (Preprint). DOI.
- Liao, M. et al. Single-cell Landscape of Bronchoalveolar Immune Cells in Patients With COVID-19, Nature Medicine, 26, 842-844, 2020. DOI.
- Schultheiß et al. Next Generation Sequencing of T and B cell receptor repertoires from COVID-19 patients showed signatures associated with severity of disease, Immunity (2020) DOI.
Details on the provenance of the AIRR COVID-19 data can be found on the Repository Provenance page.