Provenance refers to records of the inputs, entities, systems, and processes that influence data of interest, providing a historical record of the data and its origins. The iReceptor team maintains an extensive list of the data provenance in each of the iReceptor repoaitories.
iReceptor v3.0 Data Provenance
On June 4, 2020 the iReceptor Platform, including all of the repositories used in the platform, moved to iReceptor v3.0, including the use of the v1.3 of the AIRR specification and v1.0 of the AIRR Data Commons API. As a result, a number of fields, and in particular the contents of some of these fields, that are stored in the iReceptor Public Archive (IPA) and displayed through the iReceptor Scientific Gateway will have changed. These changes apply to all IPA repositories. More information about the changes related to this upgrade can be found on the iReceptor Version 3.0 Data Provenance page.
- covid19-1.ireceptor.org (last update: 2021-02-03)
- covid19-2.ireceptor.org (last update: 2021-02-02)
- covid19-3.ireceptor.org (last update: 2021-01-27)
- covid19-4.ireceptor.org (last update: 2021-01-27)
iReceptor Public Archive
- ipa1.ireceptor.org (last update: 2021-02-04)
- ipa2.ireceptor.org (last update: 2021-02-04)
- ipa3.ireceptor.org (last update: 2021-02-04)
- ipa4.ireceptor.org (last update: 2021-02-04)
- ipa5.ireceptor.org (last update: 2021-02-04)
- airr-seq.vdjbase.org (last update: 2021-02-12)