Once a paper has been found, you need to consider whether it is appropriate for adding to an AIRR-seq repository. Some important questions to ask yourself are:
- Is this paper related to the BCR/TCR repertoire?
- Is the repertoire metadata described well enough to capture enough detail (does it have enough MiAIRR metadata)?
- Are the methods described well enough to reproduce an annotation of the rearrangement data using common annotation tools?
When you are satisfied with your answers:
- Read through the paper in its entirety, ensuring that all data is put through a pipeline that you can comprehend and replicate.
- Record key points, including the aims of the study, any information regarding patients or subjects, where data is stored, and the techniques used by the authors to process their data to better understand their approach.